The BC Medical Services Plan (MSP) does not cover therapists.

Some (but not all) extended health plans will cover fees. Please ask your insurance benefits plan representative if they cover the fees of a Registered Clinical Counsellor or a Canadian Clinical Counsellor and if so, for how much per session and per year. If they do, you can submit my receipts to them for reimbursement.

I am also affiliated with several Employee Assistance Plans (EAP).

If you don’t have Extended Health or an EAP, you may wish to collect your receipts and submit then as an income tax deduction, under “Medical Expenses”.

Please reach out by phone or use the form below to get in touch.

Call Me: (250) 537-1067

bcacc counselor counsellor

#4 -127 Rainbow Road,
Salt Spring Island, BC
V8K 2R7

Tuesday – Thursday:
2:00 PM – 6:30 PM

9:00 AM – 2:00 PM

©2024 Monique Silverman  | 250-537-1067

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?